Friday, February 17, 2012

Stop Collaborate and Listen


love me some of my coworkers
same sense of humor
quality peeps
We all decided to head up to this country bar in BFE almost Oklahoma to hear a band called No Justice on what had to be the coldest night in Texas. You'll notice I'm the smart one wearing a jacket. I would like to point out a few highlights of the night..

*barefoot girl dancing on stange and in bar area
*drunk leaner holding two, 32 ounces while his girl sashayed on the floor
*a man using the pick up line about his 24 year old friend getting out of a bad marriage to a 39 yr old.
*shemale or what we thought was one (almost 6'5) grabbing coworkers brother's butt
* almost running out of gas in BFE
*me having to pay all night because stripes up there in the photo forgot to activate her card
*J grabbing my belt loop to dance with me... I think she needs lessons on leading
*ohh 40th anniversary twinsies at VIP table. Same outfit, same hair, same hat, one boy, one girl.
*aarp groper in the cheapseats
*rapping the entire Ice Ice baby song in a country bar (we killed it btw)
and the end to an epic night

*my friend lives around here, lets go bug him at 2 am.. says J, to which we say ok! 20 minutes of driving, and can't find his house. When is the last time you were here? I was here when it was farm roads, not real roads says J. How long we replied? 6 months... Yeah, that's why nothing looks familiar...

Hilarity.

Fast forward to work next day.... Stripes thinks she's cracked a rib due to an over zealous girl pulling her to dance and J has 2200 dollars worth of damage to her car due to taking a corner too short, and I find out about 4 week marriage boy.

wouldn't want anyone else in my corner at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment