Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

http://addicted2success.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/youre-braver-than-you-believe.png


This is the only quote that is getting me through the last couple days. I know it's not necessarily the happiest post to be writing about, I will try and add in a video update of how I sounded and how I was picked up by a 60 year old balloon guy last week, but this is where I'm at right now. We all want to feel valued, appreciated and well that we matter in what we do. This last week, I have felt none of that and on top of it I have been sick.... yeah a trifecta of sickness,  being undervalued, and well a case of a pity party has made me one happy camper to be around... so to save you all unlike the titanic it's been radio silence around here.

I just keep reminding myself of the above quote.

~ A

No comments:

Post a Comment