Monday, February 13, 2012

now accepting cats......

VIA


I feel this picture is appropriate considering tomorrow is SAD's day (see earlier post) and the news I just heard. I have a friend who has tried to set me up with two of her male friends. The first guy didn't work out because I don't fit into his target age range. He either dates 10 years younger than him, or 20 years older. He's 32, do the mathmatica's. Oh and last time we all hung out as a group he said women were horrifying. apparently his college girlfriend broke up with him that day. So my friend tries to set me up with another friend, who lets be honest flirts hardcore with me every time we hang out including the last time. Walked into work this morning, to my co-worker saying hey..... long pause.....so Boy #2 met someone a couple days after we all hang out, and is proposing to her tomorrow.  Awesome, did I mention the last time we hung out was about a month and a half ago.

Five weeks time span from introduction to marriage proposal. I'm not going to mention how long I have known Boy #2.... I'll be at the SPCA adopting cats.... in my mumu... oh did I mention my coworkers four year old, who is sick breathed on me today too. I might also be infected...

later gators
hot mess express party of one

No comments:

Post a Comment