Friday, February 10, 2012

Balloon Artist Pickup

so yeah, I apparently get picked up rather famously, and sadly, it's not famous people picking me up... I mean seriously like I would say no to Chris Pine or Tom Hardy or Ryan Gosling... Sad fact is, that is not who likes little ole' me. I apparently attract AARP members, who have retired and want a wife or a girlfriend who could technically be their daughter, even their granddaughter. 
I can see it now
Senior Discounts
Dinner at 4:30
elastic waist pants
social security checks

that might be the life
if I was 80 but I'm not I'm gonna be 30!
So this guy takes the cake, take a look at the picture below it will give you a hint as to his profession

Yep, that's right after almost 40 years in computers, he turned to balloon artistry
did I mention he's the regional manager of the DFW Balloon Artist
did i mention he's the lead balloon artist trainer
did I mention he's pushing 60.
did I mention he's balding
did I mention he works at Buffalo Wild Wings as their main balloon artist

He first made his approach to comment on how cute my friends baby was, and by the time he left he handed me his business card with his employee id number and personal cell phone number.

I think my mouth hit the floor and my friends couldn't stop laughing at me as we left.

I got picked up by a 60+ Balloon Artist
FML
I might as well get a mu mu and 15 cats if this is how my dating life is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment